Wednesday 14 May 2014

5 Stage. Third part


Building my logo.
I come  back to the previous sketches and I mix them in photoshop the parts that I most like it.




Then I vectorized my drawing in illustrator.



Also I make some test mixing a typography with my hand letter.


I like the idea but I can´t find a solution that I really like.
So finally I decided use just my drawing.




Also I have other drawing that I like. So I tried to vectorize it as well.

I really like the other one but I quite like the idea of conserve the line of the brush. 
Because the idea of my logo is look like a handmade illustrator. So that´s why I tried to do this one.
*As you can see in the following pictures. This is a work of Sidney Lim. I discovered him on Behance. http://www.behance.net/gallery/7212089/Dwell-Coastal-Cities-Revisited






 So, here is the second one idea:






If this were for a client would not have these doubts. But I feel is very hard to work for myself.
I quite like both but there is something that I don´t like it and I can´t find what it is.
So I requested help by facebook.



Thanks to more than 120 answers. A 80% liked A, so I decided to start to work in the first idea for my identity.



No comments:

Post a Comment