Thursday 15 May 2014

5 Stage. Fourth part (still designing logo and identity)

Color palette. 
How I create my color palette?
I take pictures that I like and I take colors from them, with the eyedropper. Creating a color palette as you can see in the following pictures.
















Finally I decided tu start work with these colors but I don´t really care about my color palette.
Working in this I realized that I can´t dispense with no color. A mean. I don´t want to be delimitated for 2 or 5 colors. And just be these colors. Because I can´t feel identified with a color.
Because sometimes I am very oranje person but sometimes I feel very black.

But anyway at the moment I will start using this colors. And we´ll see how works.





As I said earlier in my post: "Stage 5. Personal identity. Second part.", I would like to use my "carrot girl" drawing as a part of my identity.
Because I feel more identified with a drawing than with a vectorized logotype.

So I started to work on it.




I tried to vectorized my drawing just in case I would need to used in a big big size.

My idea was create a business cards with the same image in different background colors (my Pantone identity colors).


Detail of my business cards
Front: my icon with one color on my color palette, in the background.
Back: my logo in the same color on the front background. I decided to just included my website info, because if you find my website there is al info as facebook or email.
Then my subjet: illustration design.
And a little sample of my color palette on the bottom.



Resume of my logotype, color palette, icon/mascot, typography...


No comments:

Post a Comment